CONCEPT OF FORMATION OF LEFT BANK CENTRE. VORONTSOVKA.
- Project: 2011
The main proposals on the formation of Left Bank Center are:
- To take the master plan as a basis for the formation of Left Bank Center with the possibility of making any reasonable changes.
- River Dnepr consider a major compositional axis of the city.
- Left-Bank social City Centre consider as a part of the Greater Dnieper Ensemble.
- Territory in the arc of the railway and the prospect Pravda consider as a part of the Left Bank Center.
- To provide maximum openness of this area with all the Left Bank.
- To increase the capacity of road links of left and right banks at the expense of reconstruction of the road cloth of the railway bridges or addition of a third bridge or tunnel.
- To develop “Gare du Nord” on the basis of Nizhnedneprovsk station.
- Move the road of second metro line close to the “Gare du Nord”.
- To increase the island “Green” by an alluvium of its eastern part.
- To develop a promenade linking from the waterfront of residential area “Solnetchnui” to the cargo port.
- To solve a drainage system as architectural and landscape complex.
- Provide multi-level parkings in the peripheral zones.
- To focus the main linear open space to the Dnieper River and the right bank part of the city and to provide the disclosure of Vorontsov Avenue toward the Dnieper River.
- To take the scale of buildings in the coastal zone increased as high-rise.